Terms of Conditions
Every auction is unique and the results of all auctions offered on goldtrader.com depend on the number of users participating in such auctions and the skill of the users participating in the auctions; precise odds of winning are therefore unavailable. Be aware that bidding on goldtrader.com is highly competitive and your chances of winning are low and this is a high risk venture. By using this site you are acknowledging that you have the financial ability to loss any and all funds used to purchase bid and furthermore anticipate losing such bids and funds.
2. When creating your Account, you agree to only provide accurate and complete information.
3. Only one Account per person and one account per household is allowed, unless otherwise expressly approved by Gold IQ, LLC. Only individuals may open an Account, not entities, companies, trusts, co-ops, etc. , unless the entity has a EIN number issued by the federal government and Internal Revenue Service.
4. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Account, and you must keep your Account password secure. You must notify Gold IQ, LLC immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account. Although Gold IQ, LLC will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your Account, you may be liable for the losses of Gold IQ, LLC or others relating to any such unauthorized use.
6. To request an Account and/or participate in any Auction (including the placing of a bid or purchasing a Product), you must be legally capable of entering into binding contracts and be at least 18 years old.
7. Gold IQ, LLC employees and immediate family members are not eligible to participate in Auctions.
8. Gold IQ, LLC Products and Services are offered exclusively to Account holders and not to commercial or partly-commercial resellers.
9. Each User shall be liable for all activities that are undertaken using his or her Account.
11. You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," "offline readers," etc., that accesses the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the Website servers in a given period of time quicker than a human could reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser.
13. You agree that you will not post any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses, unless otherwise expressly permitted by Gold IQ, LLC..
14. You agree not to advertise, or solicit, any User to buy or sell any products or services and not to transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Users.
15. You agree that you will not, nor will you permit others to, cover or obscure any banner or other advertisements on any Gold IQ, LLC page.
16. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party or permit any third party to access your Account.
17. You may not sell, license, or otherwise transfer your Account, except by operation of law.
Purchase of Bids
1. Each bid placed by a User with an authorized and active Account in connection with an Auction ("Bids"), must be purchased and paid for by users prior to initiating such Bid. Bids are purchased only in bid boxes comprised of a minimum quantity ("Boxes") at the currently applicable price(s).
2. Payment for Bid Packs shall be made by credit/debit card or such other payment solutions identified on the Website.
3. By entering your credit card information on the Website you are authorizing Gold IQ, LLC to charge your card for the amount stated at time of purchase.
4. Bids are not transferable. If there are any questions regarding bids purchases please contact customer service.
5. Free and promotional Bids are valid until the earlier of (i) six months after credited to an Account, (ii) the termination of your Account, either by us or by you, and/or (iii) the period allocable to such free or promotional Bid.
6. Purchased Bids are valid for the duration of your Account.
7. When a Bid is placed in an Auction, the Bid is deducted from the User's Account and can no longer be used.
8. Users are prohibited from using bidding software not authorized by Gold IQ, LLC, including "robots."
Auctions and Purchases
1. Upon a User placing a Bid in an active Auction, the price of the Product for that Auction increases by the amount specified. Each Bid constitutes an irrevocable offer by such User to purchase the Product under the terms and conditions for such Auction. Upon completion of the Auction, Gold IQ, LLC will accept the winning Bid, whereupon, an agreement for purchase of such Product shall be made and be binding upon such User and Gold IQ, LLC, under the terms and conditions of such Auction.
2. Unless otherwise set forth in such Auction, each new Bid resets the 'remaining time' for the Auction by the amount set for such Auction, which is in addition to an increase in the purchase price by the amount reflected in such Auction. The Auction ends when the remaining time reaches zero. The User with the last (and highest) Bid wins the Auction, at the applicable purchase price. All other Bids placed on the item expire and will not be credited back to any Account or be eligible for use. The winning (last) Bidder is determined based upon our records and will be made in our sole discretion.
3. The successful bidder of each Auction must go to the "Winners" section to acknowledge all of the applicable Auction and purchase information, including purchase price, shipping costs, payment options, and shipping instructions. The User must select a payment option and pay the purchase price, plus shipping costs, plus applicable taxes. If an Auction win has not been acknowledged and paid with seven (7) days of the Auction end-date, Gold IQ, LLC reserves the right to reject the offer to purchase the Product.
4. Upon payment of the applicable purchase price, the shipping costs, and taxes, Gold IQ, LLC, shall initiate the shipment of the Product to the address information supplied by the winning Bidder. The Website has more details on shipping limitations and restrictions.
5. A system outage has occurred if no bids can be submitted for items due to an unforeseeable disruption in a system. In such instance, auctions will be temporarily halted and the remaining times for the auctions, the current bidding price and the current highest bidder will be maintained. After the disruption has been resolved, the auctions will be continued and 10 minutes will be added to the remaining times for the auctions. Temporarily halted auctions are clearly indicated. Bids placed on a temporarily halted auction shall not be credited back on a user's account and are not eligible for a refund for bids used or other costs incurred.
6. Gold IQ, LLC provides no assurance or promise for the constant and uninterrupted availability of the Website and technical systems. Without limitation to any other disclaimer set forth herein, Gold IQ, LLC shall not be liable for any damage that occurs due to Bids submitted by Users not being received by Gold IQ, LLC or not being received promptly or not being considered, as a consequence of technical faults.
1. User Disputes. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users. Gold IQ, LLC reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users.
2. Eligibility. Using the Services and/or purchasing Products is void where prohibited. You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and live in the United States.
3. Registration. You may be required to open an Account in order to access some or all of the Services. To do so, you will be required to create a username and password, to agree to these terms and conditions and to provide your email address. You may be required to provide additional information and complete additional registration steps.
4. Non Commercial Use by Users. The Services are for your personal use and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by Gold IQ, LLC. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Services, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of Users by electronic or other means or unauthorized framing of or linking to the Services are prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed without notice and may result in termination of Account privileges, which is without limitation to any other legal action that may be taken by Gold IQ, LLC.
5. Disclaimers. Gold IQ, LLC is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate content posted on the Website or in connection with any of the Services provided, whether caused by Users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in any of the Services. Gold IQ, LLC is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User. Gold IQ, LLC assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any of the Services or Products. Gold IQ, LLC is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any of the Services or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to users and/or Users or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the Website and/or in connection with the Services or Products. Under no circumstances shall Gold IQ, LLC be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the Website or the Services or from any content posted on the Website or transmitted to Users, or any interactions between Users, whether online or offline. THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS," WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND GOLD IQ, LLC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR MERCHANTABILITY. GOLD IQ, LLC DOES NOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE WEBSITE, THE BEATS, AND/OR THE SERVICES.
6. Limitation on Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL GOLD IQ, LLC OR ITS SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY UNDER ANY CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR UNDER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ANY OF THE SERVICES, EVEN IF GOLD IQ, LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, GOLD IQ, LLC'S LIABILITY FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO GOLD IQ, LLC FOR THE SERVICES DURING THE TERM OF YOUR ACCOUNT.
7. U.S. Export Controls. Software from the Website (the "Software") may be subject to United States export controls. No Software may be downloaded from the Website or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other Country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the Software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
10. Void Where Prohibited. Gold IQ, LLC administers and operates the Website from its location within the United States. All members must reside in the United States. Wins, orders or any other shipments will only be made to areas within the United States. All accounts must be registered to persons living in the United States.